AIM
Venusar

Chrono Trigger Legacy III Chrono Trigger Legacy III

Where do you guys get your sound effects from!?

The only thing keeping me from making more movies is the lack of video game sounds. Enough about me...

This movie has Chrono Trigger graphics, Chrono Trigger sound effects, a good story, and expertly pulled-off battle scenes. I must admit, the beginning gave me doubts, but I see this will just keep getting better and better!

Kudos to you!

*Goes back to making his Rockman.EXE game*

Sprite Warp Sprite Warp

Ozzy was wearing a Turtle shell!! MADNESS!!!!

The Rocky Horror Picture Show was an excellent movie.

And, my friend, this movie does it justice.

I wonder why you used a modified Terra sprite? All the others seemed to be un-tampered with.

Tool-Of-The-System responds:

Well here's the thing. When I had the sprite sheet before of Terra, I was working on a project called Final Save 3 which crossed over FF6 with Newgrounds... and I wanted to make this reality by putting it into Flash. The problem was file size, and the first 30 seconds of boring text took up all 5 MB. So I dropped the project and I still had the sheet of Terra with her colors edited. And the character Terra was supposed to correspond to in the spoof was Tomoko Sasaki.

Snes World Tournament Snes World Tournament

What excellent use of a wide variety of sprites!!

So many types of sprites from so many different games and yet it all fit! All that plus the animation was very, very smooth. It really puts anything I've done to shame. I'll wait for part 2!