AIM
Venusar

Chrono Trigger Legacy III Chrono Trigger Legacy III

Where do you guys get your sound effects from!?

The only thing keeping me from making more movies is the lack of video game sounds. Enough about me...

This movie has Chrono Trigger graphics, Chrono Trigger sound effects, a good story, and expertly pulled-off battle scenes. I must admit, the beginning gave me doubts, but I see this will just keep getting better and better!

Kudos to you!

*Goes back to making his Rockman.EXE game*

Sprite Warp Sprite Warp

Ozzy was wearing a Turtle shell!! MADNESS!!!!

The Rocky Horror Picture Show was an excellent movie.

And, my friend, this movie does it justice.

I wonder why you used a modified Terra sprite? All the others seemed to be un-tampered with.

Tool-Of-The-System responds:

Well here's the thing. When I had the sprite sheet before of Terra, I was working on a project called Final Save 3 which crossed over FF6 with Newgrounds... and I wanted to make this reality by putting it into Flash. The problem was file size, and the first 30 seconds of boring text took up all 5 MB. So I dropped the project and I still had the sheet of Terra with her colors edited. And the character Terra was supposed to correspond to in the spoof was Tomoko Sasaki.

Snes World Tournament Snes World Tournament

What excellent use of a wide variety of sprites!!

So many types of sprites from so many different games and yet it all fit! All that plus the animation was very, very smooth. It really puts anything I've done to shame. I'll wait for part 2!

The 12 Pains of Christmas The 12 Pains of Christmas

Little do Flash movies make me laugh so.

That's gotta be the best holiday movie I've seen! (Mind you I'VE seen) Animated in the style of the Clock Crew and an excellent audio makes for an instant classic. I'm pretty sure you've done all the clocks proud.

(VGDL)Mario VS Link (VGDL)Mario VS Link

Nothing groundbreaking

Nontheless a well-made sprite movie. The thing is that there is a very high bar set for these types of movies and frankly, I think people are tired of these Sprite fights. Me, I am not. You have to give something new to this world of Sprite fights or people that are harsher than me will give you a hard time. But like the other guy said, there's a lot of potential in this.

P.S. Rule #1 of Sprite fights: You MUST make it so the viewer can choose a victor; that's what all the high-scoring movies do.

P.S.S. Never mind.

Megaman: Re-Vengeance Megaman: Re-Vengeance

My Favorite part has to be the chase

Kudos to you, man. It takes real style to make a movie like this. (Anybody could make this movie in a very bad manner, but you pulled it off spectacularly)

Mario Vs Sonic ReVeNgE Mario Vs Sonic ReVeNgE

Done repeatedly, but never overused.

There's some stuff in this M vs S that I haven't seen in other like - let's say - a storyline. Plenty of great movies have resulted from the M vs S contest and I'm glad 'cause to me it means a spriting revolution. I'd make a M vs S if I wasn't too busy making a FF1 - themed game...

Mario vs. Metal Sonic Mario vs. Metal Sonic

Not bad! In fact, I like it!

Heh, sorry for the NG reference, but it's true. Could have been longer, like a lot of people are bound to say, and it could have used sound effects, but overall it's a good movie. Just keep on improving.

How To Animate Walking How To Animate Walking

A very nice and informitive tutorial

Of course, you didn't mention how one can make a movie clip of a sprite walking and merely motion tween THAT! But I guess you were getting to it, eh?

Stew-Ped responds:

I suppose you could do that too, but this is for drawing your own stuff =] I'll leave the spriting to you.

FF1 Black Mage Vs Chaos! FF1 Black Mage Vs Chaos!

Reminds me of me

Yeah I used to make Flash like this, lacking in all areas. But now look at me. Of course, I'm not recognized, but I will be soon.

The relevance of that story was just to say that there is untapped potential in this. I just wouldn't say put it up on NewGrounds until it can be considered good.

That is, unless you don't intend on being a good Flash artist then I bid you good day.